Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Due Date, Marek!

We have finally reached the big day....my due date! I was originally due 12/13/11. Yesterday was a big day for us...not only has Marek reached his 0 days adjusted age, but we are blessed to have a healthy little boy who has thrived for the past seven weeks.



Marek weighed 9 lbs (on our scale) and measured between 21.5 and 22 inches long (he is a squirmy boy!).

We were also able to visit Marek's "due date buddy". My friend Jodi and I were both due this week. She gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby boy on Monday. We went to the hospital and I had the privelege of holding baby Brayden. He was such a doll and seemed so BIG! It's amazing to see what a full term baby looks like!

Marek is still learning each day as well. We work on "tummy time" and he is strong enough to scoot himself forward. He is also growing stronger each day as he pulls his head back and looks around. Marek is having longer periods of wakefulness and is making more eye contact. He is also reaching out to touch his toys (mostly in the hopes he can get them in his mouth). 




I am eager to have Marek's two month follow-up on the 27th. I look forward to the doctors seeing how much he has grown. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment